- About AJC
- Selecting Judges
- FAQs About Selection
- Current Judicial Vacancies
- Download a Judicial Application
- Current Applicant Biographical Statements
- Judicial Selection Procedures
- Guidelines for Judicial Applicants
- Historical Log of Judicial Applicants
- Press Releases About Applicants Since 2005
- Alaska Judicial Selection Law
- Comment About Judicial Applicants
- Need Assistance with the Survey?
- Evaluating Judges
To screen and nominate judicial applicants; evaluate the performance of judges and make evaluation information and recommendations available to the voters; and conduct studies and make recommendations to improve the administration of justice.
- Press Release: Council Recommendations to Voters
- 2016 Retention Judge Information
- 2016 Printable Retention Information Brochure
- Retention Judge List
- Court of Appeals - Application Deadline Extended
- Anchorage Superior (2 seats) - Update: The application period for the Anchorage Superior Court vacancies has been postponed until the fall of 2016. More information to follow.