To screen and nominate judicial applicants; evaluate the performance of judges and make evaluation information and recommendations available to the voters; and conduct studies and make recommendations to improve the administration of justice.
- Alaska Bar members: Watch your inboxes for an email about the survey for the twelve applicants for the Fairbanks District Court. If you don't receive it by Tuesday, April 7, let us know. Also, if you have any problems reading the email, trying forwarding it to yourself, or email email@example.com for assistance. Thanks!
- Press release announcing applicants for Fairbanks District Court; 4/3/2020
- Press release announcing a vacancy on the Fairbanks District Court; 3/2/2020
- Nominees for the Anchorage Superior Court vacancy are Sidney Kay Billingslea, Jack R. McKenna, Christina Rankin, and Adolf Zeman. Press Release 3/2/2020
- Press release announcing applicants for Alaska Supreme Court and Palmer District Court; 2/14/2020
- Chief Justice Bolger opening remarks; 3/22/2019