- About AJC
- Selecting Judges
- FAQs About Selection
- Current Judicial Vacancies
- Download a Judicial Application
- Current Applicant Biographical Statements
- Judicial Selection Procedures
- Guidelines for Judicial Applicants
- Historical Log of Judicial Applicants
- Press Releases About Applicants Since 2005
- Alaska Judicial Selection Law
- Comment About Judicial Applicants
- Need Assistance with the Survey?
- Evaluating Judges
To screen and nominate judicial applicants; evaluate the performance of judges and make evaluation information and recommendations available to the voters; and conduct studies and make recommendations to improve the administration of justice.
December 10, 2015