- About AJC
- Selecting Judges
- FAQs About Selection
- Current Judicial Vacancies
- Download a Judicial Application
- Current Applicant Biographical Statements
- Judicial Selection Procedures
- Guidelines for Judicial Applicants
- Historical Log of Judicial Applicants
- Judicial Applicants - Press Release Lists Since 2005
- Alaska Judicial Selection Law
- Comment About Judicial Applicants
- Need Assistance with the Survey?
- Evaluating Judges
Submit Comments on Judicial Applicants or the Selection Process
The Judicial Council screens applicants who want to be judges. The Council invites your comments.
Use the link below to view current judicial vacancies.
You have the option of signing your name. Providing your name tends to give comments more credibility with the Council. The Council does not consider unsigned comments unless they are corroborated, independently substantiated, or acknowledged by the applicant. Your name will not be provided to the applicant. Comments will be shared with the applicant only after the comments have been edited to remove information that might identify you.
Please use the link below to send your comments.