- About AJC
- Selecting Judges
- FAQs About Selection
- Current Judicial Vacancies
- Download a Judicial Application
- Current Applicant Biographical Statements
- Judicial Selection Procedures
- Guidelines for Judicial Applicants
- Historical Log of Judicial Applicants
- Judicial Applicants - Press Release Lists Since 2005
- Alaska Judicial Selection Law
- Comment About Judicial Applicants
- Need Assistance with the Survey?
- Evaluating Judges
Submit Comments on Judges or the Retention Process
The Judicial Council reviews the performance of judges and recommends to the voters whether the judges should be retained in office.
You have the option of signing your name. Providing your name tends to give comments more credibility with the Council. Your name will not be provided to the judge. Comments will be shared with the judge only after the comments have been edited to remove information that might identify you.
Please use the link below to send your comments.