- About AJC
- Selecting Judges
- FAQs About Selection
- Current Judicial Vacancies
- Download a Judicial Application
- Current Applicant Biographical Statements
- Judicial Selection Procedures
- Guidelines for Judicial Applicants
- Historical Log of Judicial Applicants
- Judicial Applicants - Press Release Lists Since 2005
- Alaska Judicial Selection Law
- Comment About Judicial Applicants
- Need Assistance with the Survey?
- Evaluating Judges
Information about online bar surveys
The Council encourages attorneys to respond to online bar surveys which are more cost effective. To use an online survey, you must have provided the Alaska Bar Association or the Alaska Judicial Council with your e-mail address. Attorneys for whom we have e-mail addresses receive e-mail notification of a pending survey. The e-mail contains a link which has an individual password imbedded in it. Simply click on the link or cut and paste the link into your web-browser address bar and you will be directed to the survey. If you do not currently receive an electronic survey, or if your e-mail address has changed, please provide the Council with your current e-mail address. You may call the Council at 279-2526 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you should have received a survey but did not, please call 279-2526 or try adding email@example.com as a safe sender in your email account.
The electronic survey is hosted by UAA Center for Behavioral Research & Services. The survey is completely secure and confidential. Survey data are encrypted during transmission to preserve the confidentiality of the data. Upon receipt, your response is stripped of its e-mail address.