- About AJC
- Selecting Judges
- FAQs About Selection
- Current Judicial Vacancies
- Download a Judicial Application
- Current Applicant Biographical Statements
- Judicial Selection Procedures
- Guidelines for Judicial Applicants
- Historical Log of Judicial Applicants
- Judicial Applicants - Press Release Lists Since 2005
- Alaska Judicial Selection Law
- Comment About Judicial Applicants
- Need Assistance with the Survey?
- Evaluating Judges
Alaska Criminal Justice Commission Schedule
Criminal Justice Commission Plenary Teleconference - Thursday, April 6, 2017, see teleconference instructions below.
Sex Offenses Workgroup - Friday, April 28, 2017 at 9:00 a.m., Location: Denali Commission, 510 L Street, Suite 410, Anchorage
Criminal Justice Commission Plenary - Friday, April 28, 2017 at 1:00 p.m., Location: CIRI, 725 E. Fireweed, Suite 800, Anchorage
Sentencing Workgroup - Friday, May 12, 2017 at 2:00 p.m., Location: Denali Commission, 510 L Street, Suite 410, Anchorage
Behavioral Health Standing Committee - Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 9:00 a.m., Location: Alaska Mental Health Trust, 3745 Community Park Loop, Anchorage
Barriers to Re-entry Workgroup - Monday, May 22, 2017 at 1:30 p.m., Location: Denali Commission, 510 L Street, Suite 410, Anchorage
Criminal Justice Commission Plenary - Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 8:30 a.m., Location: Snowden Training Center, 820 W. 4th Avenue, Anchorage
Members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings. If you are unable to attend in person, the teleconference number is 1-800-768-2983. Please call 279-2526 ext. 0 for access information.